Whole dried malted barley. Strong cereal, biscuit, and nutty notes. Remains one of the most popular malt varietals. Brewers looking for extra malt flavor should consider this.
Appearance: Straw-colored grains
Odor: Pleasant and characteristic malt odor
Taste: Pleasant, malty, and slightly sweet
Allergen Information: Contains gluten
- Moisture %: ≤ 5
- Extract L°/kg (dwt, 0.77mm grind): ≥ 306
- Total Nitrogen % (dwt): 1.35-1.65
- Total Soluble Nitrogen % (dwt): 0.45 to 0.65
- Soluble Nitrogen Ratio: 36 to 42
- Wort Color (450g mash): 2.5 to 4 EBC
- Beta Glucan mg/l (450g mash): ≤ 120
- Free Amino Nitrogen @ 1040 SG (mg/l): 130 to 180
- Friability %: ≥ 90
- Homogeneity %: ≥ 90
There are no reviews yet.